Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I have been tagged!

Amy at Trailer Trash has tagged me and would like me to list 7 things about myself. Drum Roll please......
1. My first love is Jesus Christ! Without Him there is NO telling where I would be right now. Thank you Jesus for your Mercy & Grace!!!!
2. I love cowboy boots & funky cowboy hats! (I am a COWGIRL in my heart. Although I hung up my spurs a few years ago.)
3. I LOVE to go to thrift stores & dumpster diving!
4. I think that my husband is thebomb.com!!!
5. I was born & raised in Texas & that is where I plan to die!!!
6. I believe that you are NEVER to old to "play dress up"! I where as much jewelry as I want to everyday!
7. It is my dream to own a vintage Airstream one day!

So, now I am tagging:

Alisha of presh-presh

Mindy of Primitiques 'n Poetry

My Big D of Created for Worship

Jen of The Apiary

5 comments:

Mindy said...

What fun! From one native Texas to another....thank ya! ~Mindy

trash talk said...

You know...you could probably sell those spurs to the right person!
Debbie

M Square said...

LOL! I know Deb. I just can't part with them!!!

Gypsy Chix said...

AHHHH, we are kindred spirits you and I!!!!

Gypsy Chix said...

AHHHH, we are kindred spirits you and I!!!!