Tuesday, June 2, 2009

P T L!!!!

Praise the LORD!!! I can hardly believe it! I WON something! I never win anything!!! I am SUPER excited about his because I REALLY wanted to win this.

Before I tell you what I won, let me first tell you a little about the blog that I won it from. The blog is called Chick Nite. Chick Nite is a ministry through Family Life Church in Sulphur Springs, TX. This how they describe Chik Nite: "Hey Chiks!! So you are probably wondering what CHIK NITES are?? Well...Chik Nites are a time when ladies can get together, have fun, and fellowship with other Chiks. Each Chik event is full of fun surprises, give aways, lots of laughter, and most of all feeding your spirit with the wonderful word of GOD. Here at Family Life Church our pastors believe in helping you reach your abundant life. They fully support and believe that one way to do that is through our Chik Nites. " You MUST check out there blog! I found it through Patti of Delighted Heart!

Okay, on to what I won....

I won this SUPER CUTE "Texas Chicks Rock the World" tee.

A Conference 3-disk C-D series & A Chick cookbook!!! I could not be more TRILLED!!!
Thanks Chik Nite!!!
I am so excited that I almost forgot to mention that the winners of the Bella Raffle are posted on Junk Sista's blog so go check it out! Thanks to all of you that contribute. Bella is a true miracle.
<><
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name: Make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of His wondrous works!" 1 Chronicles 16:8

4 comments:

trash talk said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You need to check out (if you haven't already) Crystal at Sparkled Life! www.sparkledlife.blogspot.com
She is just the cutest thing!
Debbie

delighted heart said...

Cool! I was responsible for your win! Love it! Thanks for all your comments on my blog! Wish you could make it to ChikFest! You'd love it!
Patti

Mindy said...

Congrats to you! Very cool. ~Mindy

Journal Swag said...

OH my gosh! I LOVE your work! I love Crosses! Amazing work!

Sheila