Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where in the World is Misti & Alsha?

Well, let me just tell you. I have noticed a lot of our other mommy bloggers have not been posting as much lately too. We are with ya girls! It seems like since school let out we have been thrown into OVER TIME!!! You would think that between Alisha & I that we have 10 kids as much as we go, but no. Only 2 high maintenance princesses! Alisha's princess McKay is going to summer school (by choice), cheer leading 3 nights a week & keeping up her social life too. My lil' angel "Bugsy Boo" informed my husband and I last night that she plans on being a "V.B.S. crasher" all summer long. As, well as she likes us to plan daily activities for her like swimming, the movies, the park, the library, and the list goes on. Mean while all of this is going on Alisha played nurse to her mother who had surgery & baby sitter to her 2 year old nephew. (need I say more). And I played V.B.S. director for what seems like the 100th time! But during all of this we managed to slip away. That's right! And where did we go you ask? To the BIG town of Athens, TX to see something GRAND!!! The Grand opening of Winnie & Tulula's!!! Here we are in front of some great green doors a few doors down from our destination.

Here is Alisha loving what she is seeing! They had TONS of GREAT stuff.



Here is a Great area view of the store.




This is Mindy from Primitiques 'n Poetry. She is a real doll!




Here is Debbie doing what she does best "TALKIN' TRASH". I wish I had a picture of Debbie's window that she did. It was FAB-U-LOUS!!!






This is David with his awesome M2 cross that he won from the Bella raffle that the Junk Sista's had.






I wish I knew what Cat Daddy was telling Teresa , but I sure she shouldn't believe it!!! Winnie & Tulula's was GREAT! Everyone needs to go and check it out!

Well, guys & gals I need to hit the sack!


Love, Peace, Junk & Lip Gloss!


Misti



7 comments:

trash talk said...

Grayzilla wanted to know if her Pop was flirting with that lady!!! Isn't that a hoot. I'm so glad y'all squeezed us in, but I'm sorry it was such a madhouse that I didn't get to talk to you very long. The kids were wonderful Sunday and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Y'alls girls are tutu cute and all of you are...3 words...Fab U Lous!
Debbie

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Looks like Winnie and Tulula's was the place to be this past week end! Thanks for showing yet more pictures of this great shop!
Gale

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Misti, so glad to see you on opening day! That's a secret with what CD was telling me. He always says something funny to make me laugh.

Mindy said...

It was great to see you, ladies! I'm looking forward to playing with you in Warrenton. ~Mindy

Unknown said...

Hey Junkie,
Had a great time that Saturday. We tried to even junk alittle that day on the way home...lol Glad your my partner in crime.

Presh

candy said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy

sparkled*life said...

Just thought I would let you know you haven't been forgotten our cd's are being printed this next week then you will get yours in the mail!!

Loved the blog looked like you all had a great time!