Saturday, May 9, 2009

Honor Thy Mother

Well, this Mother's Day I would like to honor two mother's. The first is the better part of M2. She is great mom to McKaylei! I wish I could tell you the miles that she logs driving back and forth to McKay's Cheer practices & competitions. I know for a fact that it is a couple of hundred miles a week. No joke!!! She also puts in hours on end standing on her feet to make sure that baby McKay is "Best Dressed" in the K-town Jr. High! She is McKaylei's BIGGEST FAN! There are a million more things that I could say about what a great mom she is, but instead we will just say
Three Cheers to Alisha!!! The second Mom I would like to honor today is THE MOST SPECIAL mom in the whole world!!! My very own mom, THE QUEEN B! She has been a SUPER mom to me. She has been many things to me in my life time. Here are just a few: costume designer, hairstylist, makeup artist, therapist, disciplinary, comforter, supporter, doctor, party planner, chauffeur, cook......and the list goes on......
I could never thank her enough for all that she has done for me. She has taught me so much. But most of all she has showed me how to LOVE!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: